What is NeMoSanctI?
NeMoSanctI is a research project carried out at the University of Turin. It studies how models of sanctity have changed after the Second Vatican Council. To this end, it applies a pioneering methodology based on semiotic theory to a wide corpus of normative, judicial, and narrative texts.
This project has received funding from the European Research Council (ERC) under the European Union’s Horizon 2020 research and innovation programme (grant agreement No 757314).
- Marco Papasidero interviewed on Letture.org
- Articles – NeMoSanctI contributions in EC (30/2020)
- Presentation of Erminia Ardissino’s book “Donne interpreti della Bibbia nell’Italia della prima età moderna”
- Article – Jenny Ponzo (2020), The model of Mary between Islam and Catholicism: The figurativization of normative principles in the intercultural exchange (in “International Journal of Legal Discourse”, 5/2)
- Libro – Semiotica del Natale (2020)