What is NeMoSanctI?
NeMoSanctI is a research project carried out at the University of Turin. It studies how models of sanctity have changed after the Second Vatican Council. To this end, it applies a pioneering methodology based on semiotic theory to a wide corpus of normative, judicial, and narrative texts.
This project has received funding from the European Research Council (ERC) under the European Union’s Horizon 2020 research and innovation programme (grant agreement No 757314).
- At the National Conference of Society of Philosophy of Language
- Chapter – M. Kubas, Osservazioni su alcune laude (psuedo-)iacoponiche tradotte in polacco (2021)
- At the International Conference “Perceptions of the sacred in the suffering body: stigmata and stigmatics in the 19th and 20th centuries”
- Chapter – F. Galofaro, “«Meglio morto per noi che vivo per gli altri»: la rivolta di san Giovanni Rotondo contro il trasferimento di Padre Pio” (2021)
- At the Seminar “Semiotics and Bible”