What is NeMoSanctI?
NeMoSanctI is a research project carried out at the University of Turin. It studies how models of sanctity have changed after the Second Vatican Council. To this end, it applies a pioneering methodology based on semiotic theory to a wide corpus of normative, judicial, and narrative texts.
This project has received funding from the European Research Council (ERC) under the European Union’s Horizon 2020 research and innovation programme (grant agreement No 757314).
- At the conference “Translatio sanctitatis. Tra Terrasanta e Santiago”
- Article – J. Ponzo, Dinamiche di violenza nella pratica mistica del digiuno (Actes sémiotiques, 25/2021)
- At the 29th colloque Albi-Nîmes 2021
- At the International Medieval Congress 2021
- Chapter – Francesco Galofaro, Introduzione, in C. Petrini, “La pratica religiosa cattolica ai tempi del Coronavirus” (Esculapio 2021)