What is NeMoSanctI?
NeMoSanctI is a research project carried out at the University of Turin. It studies how models of sanctity have changed after the Second Vatican Council. To this end, it applies a pioneering methodology based on semiotic theory to a wide corpus of normative, judicial, and narrative texts.
This project has received funding from the European Research Council (ERC) under the European Union’s Horizon 2020 research and innovation programme (grant agreement No 757314).
- PERSONA: NeMoSanctI’s seminar of “Semiotics of Religious Cultures” (2019-2020) at the University of Turin
- At the “Doctoral Days 2019” of FINO-Northwestern Italian Philosophy Consortium
- At the “CRAFT-Contemporary Religions and Faith in Transition” Research Center
- Monographic issue – Lexia 31-32: The Semiotics of Martyrdom
- Presenting “Lexia” 31-32 (The Semiotics of Martyrdom) at the “Seminari di semiotica (settembre-ottobre 2019)”, Urbino