What is NeMoSanctI?
NeMoSanctI is a research project carried out at the University of Turin. It studies how models of sanctity have changed after the Second Vatican Council. To this end, it applies a pioneering methodology based on semiotic theory to a wide corpus of normative, judicial, and narrative texts.
This project has received funding from the European Research Council (ERC) under the European Union’s Horizon 2020 research and innovation programme (grant agreement No 757314).
- Hosting a conference by Prof. Emanuele Fadda about Roland Barthes
- Panel “Agiografie pop: dagli ex voto ai meme” at the conference “Comunicare la santità” (Rome, Jan. 21-23, 2020)
- Libro – Semiotica e santità. Prospettive interdisciplinari (2019)
- At the conference “The Book and the Religions: Birth and Spread of the Sacred Text” (Senigallia, Nov. 30, 2019)
- At the conference “St. Angel the Carmelite: Art and Faith between Past and Present”