What is NeMoSanctI?
NeMoSanctI is a research project carried out at the University of Turin. It studies how models of sanctity have changed after the Second Vatican Council. To this end, it applies a pioneering methodology based on semiotic theory to a wide corpus of normative, judicial, and narrative texts.
This project has received funding from the European Research Council (ERC) under the European Union’s Horizon 2020 research and innovation programme (grant agreement No 757314).
- At the “Tecnologie della visibilità. Dall’immagine antica all’immagine ipermoderna” seminar
- Our response to Coronavirus Global emergency
- #SemioPills 8: Francesco Galofaro
- Jenny Ponzo’s “The Case of the ‘Offering of Life’ in the Causes for Canonization of Catholic Saints: The Threshold of Self‑Sacrifice”
- At “Medical Humanities 2020”