What is NeMoSanctI?
NeMoSanctI is a research project carried out at the University of Turin. It studies how models of sanctity have changed after the Second Vatican Council. To this end, it applies a pioneering methodology based on semiotic theory to a wide corpus of normative, judicial, and narrative texts.
This project has received funding from the European Research Council (ERC) under the European Union’s Horizon 2020 research and innovation programme (grant agreement No 757314).
- #SemioPills 6: Jenny Ponzo
- Article – The semiotics of litanies from the Middle Ages to the YouTube era (2020)
- #SemioPills 5: Daniele Solvi
- Book – Cassone, Ponzo, Thibault (2020 Eds.) Languagescapes. Ancient and Artificial Languages in Today’s Culture (Aracne)
- Hosting a conference by Prof. Emanuele Fadda about Roland Barthes