At the EASR 2021
Team members Francesco Galofaro, Magdalena Maria Kubas and Marco Papasidero are participating in the EASR 2021 conference, Pisa, whose theme this year will be “Resilient Religion”. Their papers will be part of the session Modalities of Resilience in the Rereading of Mystical or Religious Experience, coordinated by Alessandra Pozzo. The session will be held on 1 September 2021, starting at h. 9.
Here the summary of the session:
- Massimo Prampolini, Resilience of the Sacred and the Metaphysical Need.
- Alessandra Pozzo, Marthe Robin: Deciphering a Mystical Strategy of Resilience and Manipulation.
- Francesco Galofaro, Resilience as Semio-Technique: A Case of Spiritual Warfare.
- Magdalena Maria Kubas, “The dark presence”: Alda Merini’s Mistica d’amore.
- Marco Papasidero, Between the Presence and the Absence of God: Resilience in the Mystic Experience of St. Faustina Kowalska (1905-1938).
The full content (abstracts) of the session is available here.