What is NeMoSanctI?
NeMoSanctI is a research project carried out at the University of Turin. It studies how models of sanctity have changed after the Second Vatican Council. To this end, it applies a pioneering methodology based on semiotic theory to a wide corpus of normative, judicial, and narrative texts.
This project has received funding from the European Research Council (ERC) under the European Union’s Horizon 2020 research and innovation programme (grant agreement No 757314).
- Article – J. Ponzo, The mystics’ participation to the Passion and confabulation: semiotic reflections (Rivista Italiana di Filosofia del Linguaggio, 2022)
- Article – F. Galofaro, “Enunciation and topic/comment structure: the offensive replies to Pope Francis’ tweets” (Rivista Italiana di Filosofia del Linguaggio)
- At the Festival of Anthropology and History of Religions 2022
- Scarica i nostri ebook gratuiti
- Article – M. Papasidero, G. Vissio, Collective Memory and Sanctity: the case of Equivalent Canonization